Because people are our most important resource, Sagacent Technologies is committed to helping our employees plan and build careers that offer mobility and advancement.
Each individual's career path is tailored to his or her aspirations and background. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of our nationally recognized training program, which covers over 80 different subjects. Then, drawing on in-house training and management development programs, the employee is offered every opportunity to make significant contributions to the company while building a satisfying and rewarding career.
The services provided by Sagacent Technologies reflect the type of talent we are looking for, as well as areas in which the employee can gain more experience. We actively seek individuals with:
- Strong experience with small and medium-sized business networks, servers, computers, and the Internet. Minimum 3 years server administration and 3 years desktop support work history/experienc
- Exceptional experience with:
- Microsoft Server 2008/2003/2000/NT
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/Me/NT/9.x/3.1x
- Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003/XP/9x
- Exchange 2010/2007/2003/2000/5.x.
- Multiple 3rd party applications
- Software installation/removal
- Data backups/restores
- Internet/networking/wireless connectivity
- Remote access
- Print servers and basic printer maintenance and repair.
- Bonus skills include: Microsoft Small Business Server 2008/2003/2000/4.x, Windows SharePoint Server, any NAS solutions, Linux and UNIX are all bonuses.
- Current Microsoft MCP or MCSE certification. Other certifications like CompTIA's A+ or Network+, Cisco CCNA and 3rd Party Certifications including: HP, Dell, IBM and others - are a big bonus.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and co-workers.
- Self-starters who can work independently or as technical team members.
- Intensely professional work ethic, appearance, and communication style on the telephone, via email and in-person.
- Able to maintain detailed recordsof client support and interactions.
- Absolutely must be: reliable, organized, punctual and customer service focused.