We are searching for a driven and self-motivated individual willing to work both remotely from our office as well as in the field working face-to-face with our clients. A strong desire for constant improvement through education, great written and verbal communication skills, and a positive attitude are highly desired and nurtured at Sagacent.
2-5 years working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server 2008 to 2012
- Windows XP to Windows 8
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2013
- Active Directory
- Backup Solutions
- VPNs, Routers, Switches, and Wireless Access Points
- Printers, Print Servers
- Power Management/UPS devices
Preferred Skills (but not required):
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 – 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – 2012
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 – 2013
- Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix
- Apple Mac OS X
Certifications (A big bonus):
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
- Microsoft MTA, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE
- Cisco CCENT, CCNA, CCNP
- VMware VCA, VCP, VCDX
- Vendor Certifications: HP, Dell, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Performance-based Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounted Product Purchasing
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- In-house Training
- Technical Education Assistance
Sagacent Technologies, Inc. is a leading, repeated award winner, and rapidly growing Managed Services Provider specializing in remote managed services, infrastructure design and management, and project implementations in the South Bay area. We serve small to medium-sized professional services firms that range from 25 to 250 employees. Most of our clients are in the medical, legal, insurance, and finance sectors.
We are NOT a contracting, staffing, or body shop; we only hire direct employees. We’ve been in business for more than 13 years and are currently experiencing major growth. Your role will help us to expand and better service our constantly growing list of clients.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com